Selling a totaled or wrecked car can be very easy and convenient when done right. One way to sell your vehicle is to a junk car dealer. They will pay you cash for the car on the spot. But there are certain issues that might creep up. So, keep the following matters in mind.
Six Issues You May Face Selling Your Junk Vehicle
- Not all dealers will purchase cars that are not running. Find one that will purchase cars no matter the condition – from decent running condition to ones that are not drivable.
- Some dealers will try to charge towing fees. Reputable dealers will provide towing services, if needed. In some cases, a standard tow truck may not be enough for the car removal. If the vehicle is missing wheels or has flat tires, you may need a flatbed trailer. Whatever the need, the cost should not fall back on you.
- There is no reason for you, the seller, to have to wait for a quote. Most junk car dealers will give you a quote for what they will pay based on a few answers to some questions, right there on the phone.
- It’s critical to get the necessary paperwork and legal issues done right. Make sure you sell to a reputable dealer that will do it the way it needs to be done. You do not want any legal problems to come back and haunt you.
- If you need an after-hours or weekend pickup, the dealer should be willing to accommodate your schedule. Same-day or next-day service is also usually available, so be sure to get the car removed as quickly as you want.
- If the car must be scrapped, make sure the dealer handles that in a way that’s not harmful to the environment. They should be able to tell you what they do to minimize the impact on our air, water, and soil.
We Will Buy Your Car for Cash
At Bellinger & Son Wrecker Service, when we receive your call, we will ask you a few questions about your car and then provide you with a quote on the phone. No need to bring the car in or wait while we come and take a look. Or you can fill out a form on our website to get the process started.
When we quote you a price, all fees and costs are factored into the price. You will not get any additional costs after the fact. And our business model states that we will reuse, repurpose, or recycle the junk cars we purchase.
Ensure a hassle-free experience. Contact Bellinger & Son to get started in getting rid of that old junk car that has been taking up space on your property.